Welcome to Holistic & Integrative Family Medicine
For 14 years we have been the leading integrative medical practice in the Central Valley. Together Dr. Tais and Dr. Stone have 20 years of experience offering GENUINE holistic medicine.
- Saliva testing for hormones and Bio-identical hormone replacement
- Adrenal and neurotransmitter testing for mood disorders and fatigue
- Food sensitivity testing
- Testing for leaky gut and SIBO (small bowel intestinal overgrowth)
- IV therapies for chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalitis and multiple chemical sensitivities
- Integrative approach to cancer including stand-alone therapies such as IV Vitamin C and supportive therapy for patients receiving conventional treatments. These treatments help to mitigate side-effects and long-range toxicities as well as help the conventional treatments to work better
- Screening for and treatment of Candidiasis
- Testing for and treatment of heavy metal poisoning including lead and mercury
- Integrative management of hypertension and diabetes
- We have extensive experience treating fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalitis; conditions that many doctors still don’t think exist!
- Integrative management of chronic pain, including CBD oil
- Weight loss programs including HCG and leptin-resistance
- Also offered at our office: Acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, polarity therapy, lymphatic drainage massage, pregnancy massage and reflexology- Wisdom Retreat
- Transgender Medicine including hormone replacement (Dr. Stone only—she has special training in this)
- And of course the entire standard Family Practice bill of fare including your annual physical, pap smear, family planning, acute care, removal of small skin lesions, etc…
Conventional medicine, while being a powerful tool for some clinical problems, inadequately addresses many common complaints as well as serious illnesses, and certainly does very little to promote wellness. The beauty of integrative medicine is the ability to utilize many tools, depending on the particular problem and the individual patient's preference. One of the most significant downfalls of allopathic medicine is that it fails to address the underlying causes of many conditions. We favor the use of natural medicines and lifestyle changes over prescription medicines (but we do use prescriptions when necessary!) Food as medicine and extensive nutritional counseling are an important part of wellness programs and disease treatment.